3.52 Stable Released!
Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:09 am by jedi95
3.52 stable has been released!
This version brings several major changes that were prompted by user requests and the sudden requirement to move to the new 6.34 SMP client.
As a result of the new SMP client, I have implemented an update system for the FAH clients. (Setup -> Update FAH Clients) This option will update your clients to the latest versions supported by the Tracker. This new feature brings me to the second major change.
Secondly, if the Tracker detects missing FAH clients on startup it will no longer re-run initial setup. As long as there is at least 1 client the Tracker will simply download the latest versions of the missing clients. If all 3 clients are missing then the behavior will be the same as previous versions.
And finally, there are several bugfixes, performance improvements, and Games.txt updates included in this version.
- Fixed a couple of possible crashes (very very unlikely to happen)
- Fixed some rare initial setup bugs
- Changed how dependent DLL files are handled on startup to allow for an installer (WIP, this will take awhile longer)
- Changed how variables are accessed from other forms (possible performance …
[ Full reading ]
3.51 Stable Released!
Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:17 pm by jedi95
3.51 stable has been released.
This version adds an option to get the EOCID for the current name/team combination. This only works if WUs have been returned under this name/team though.
- Fixed possible issue starting the Tracker's updater
- Changed how Gaming Pause is handled when starting clients (no longer rechecks game running status on client startup)
- Loading time reduced through optimizations
- Changed how client processes are declared and used
- CPU detection limits (SMP/-bigadv) disabled on Windows XP
- Added option to automatically get EOCID from the current name/team
Download 3.51 Stable
3.47 Stable Released!
Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 pm by jedi95
3.47 stable has been released.
- Fixed last line in psummary being ignored by the parsing code
- Fixed error saving to local projects cache that could result in bonus points calculation incorrectly being applied to some WUs
- Fixed possible issue updating psummary when an unknown project is found
- Fixed crash if client.cfg format isn't correct when starting clients
- Reworked psummary parsing code to resolve issues and improve performance
<removed, please use the latest version>
Our users have posted a total of 1083 messages in 289 subjects
We have 294 registered users
The newest registered user is rayzhong
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 am