FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

Return to GUI

Serum-114

Return to GUI

Post by Serum-114 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks for the great app. Its got me Folding again. I found it through a post on [H]ard|OCP.com. One question tho. I have finished the initial setup and have the program running in the system tray. So, how do I get back into the GUI to make changes to settings? When the program is closed, I right click on the Tracker V2 exe and run as admin only to have it start up in the system tray, no GUI.

I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64bit on an ASUS G73JH laptop with an Intel Q720 and an ATI Mobility Radeon 5870.

???

Serum-114

Serum-114

Re: Return to GUI

Post by Serum-114 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:18 pm

DOH! Embarassed (Slaps forehead). Sometimes the obvious is too easy you forget to try it. Answered my own question. Just left click on the systray icon. Embarassed
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Post by jedi95 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Serum-114 wrote:Thanks for the great app. Its got me Folding again. I found it through a post on [H]ard|OCP.com. One question tho. I have finished the initial setup and have the program running in the system tray. So, how do I get back into the GUI to make changes to settings? When the program is closed, I right click on the Tracker V2 exe and run as admin only to have it start up in the system tray, no GUI.

I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64bit on an ASUS G73JH laptop with an Intel Q720 and an ATI Mobility Radeon 5870.

???

Serum-114

Double clicking the systray icon should restore the main window. Clicking the X on the main windows doesn't close the program, it just minimizes it to the system tray. To close the program click the Exit button or right click on the systray icon and select Exit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:24 pm