FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

2 posters

Getting 403 Forbidden Error

damaddog

Getting 403 Forbidden Error Empty Getting 403 Forbidden Error

Post by damaddog Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Every time I try to download the new 3.37 version I keep getting 403 Forbidden error. Anyone else having this issue? I can't download the software because of this. I have registered and logged into the system and still keep getting this error? Should I try an older version? By the way I am using Chrome to try to access. I am getting the error that I don't have permissions to download.php.
    jedi95
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Getting 403 Forbidden Error Empty Re: Getting 403 Forbidden Error

Post by jedi95 Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

damaddog wrote:Every time I try to download the new 3.37 version I keep getting 403 Forbidden error. Anyone else having this issue? I can't download the software because of this. I have registered and logged into the system and still keep getting this error? Should I try an older version? By the way I am using Chrome to try to access. I am getting the error that I don't have permissions to download.php.

My webhost was having some problems earlier today. The download seems to be working now though.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am