FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

2 posters

smp problem

dedgar

smp problem Empty smp problem

Post by dedgar Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:27 am

I have a P6900 R:33 C:11 G:19 and deadline is showing as 9hr 49min with 4% done. That deadline is not correct. Should be around 4 days.

I didn't think of this until a minute ago. I tried looking at the Stats/View Client Stats/SMP and everything is 0 or 0%. The GPU Stats are showing normally.

I just shut down Tracker to add the -debug flag. When I restarted, the SMP folding started a new wu instead of picking up on the one it was already working on.
    jedi95
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

smp problem Empty Re: smp problem

Post by jedi95 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 am

dedgar wrote:I have a P6900 R:33 C:11 G:19 and deadline is showing as 9hr 49min with 4% done. That deadline is not correct. Should be around 4 days.

I didn't think of this until a minute ago. I tried looking at the Stats/View Client Stats/SMP and everything is 0 or 0%. The GPU Stats are showing normally.

I just shut down Tracker to add the -debug flag. When I restarted, the SMP folding started a new wu instead of picking up on the one it was already working on.

This can happen if the Tracker doesn't detect the start of a new WU. The actual deadline is not affected and this problem will resolve itself when the next WU starts.
    dedgar

Post by dedgar Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm

The deadline 'problem' started three wu's ago. It was a 2686 if I remember right. Then the 6900 that it picked up after the 2686 was finished. Now it is still happening with the 6900 it picked up after I shut down and restarted. When it dumped the wu it had and started another. The deadline showing for this 6900 is in negative numbers. -1d -01hr -32min
    dedgar

Post by dedgar Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Back to a 2686 wu and this time the PPD seems to have been calculated correctly and the deadline is good.
    I'll check for the next couple of wu's to see how it does.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am