FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

Assistance required please

Able

Assistance required please

Post by Able on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 am

Hi, I have been using F@H Tracker without any problems so far. However I now have a question. I have a GPU0 wu that gets to 28% then crashes and restarts from 0% again. I guess its a faulty wu. What I want to do is delete the current wu and force a new download. The question is which files can I safely delete to force the start of a new wu?
    Thanks in advance. Smile
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Re: Assistance required please

Post by jedi95 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Able wrote:Hi, I have been using F@H Tracker without any problems so far. However I now have a question. I have a GPU0 wu that gets to 28% then crashes and restarts from 0% again. I guess its a faulty wu. What I want to do is delete the current wu and force a new download. The question is which files can I safely delete to force the start of a new wu?
    Thanks in advance. Smile

The Tracker has this option built in.

Client -> GPU0 -> Delete WU

That will delete the current WU for GPU0. Just make sure the client isn't running when you do this.

Able

Post by Able on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 am

jedi95 wrote:
    Able wrote:Hi, I have been using F@H Tracker without any problems so far. However I now have a question. I have a GPU0 wu that gets to 28% then crashes and restarts from 0% again. I guess its a faulty wu. What I want to do is delete the current wu and force a new download. The question is which files can I safely delete to force the start of a new wu?
    Thanks in advance. Smile

The Tracker has this option built in.

Client -> GPU0 -> Delete WU

That will delete the current WU for GPU0. Just make sure the client isn't running when you do this.

Thanks for that. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:04 pm