FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

3 posters

Hide disabled clients on the main page

clifford_cooley
    clifford_cooley

Hide disabled clients on the main page Empty Hide disabled clients on the main page

Post by clifford_cooley Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

For someone that is only using one or two GPU clients, it would be nice if disabled clients could be hidden.

This is what I am referring too.

Hide disabled clients on the main page Download
    jedi95
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Hide disabled clients on the main page Empty Re: Hide disabled clients on the main page

Post by jedi95 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

clifford_cooley wrote:For someone that is only using one or two GPU clients, it would be nice if disabled clients could be hidden.

This is what I am referring too.

Hide disabled clients on the main page Download

This has been suggested before, but it would take far too much time to be worth it. Setting the status to "Disabled" and setting project/points/% complete/PPD to blank is the best that can be reasonably done with the current setup.

That said, if I ever redesign the Tracker's main window I will definitely consider this.
    clifford_cooley
    clifford_cooley

Hide disabled clients on the main page Empty Re: Hide disabled clients on the main page

Post by clifford_cooley Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks anyway, I didn't know if it was difficult to implement or not.

Great program by the way. Smile I think I can just ignore those disabled clients.
    CadBane
    CadBane
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : Site Webmaster/Folding@Home, TrackerV2 Development

Post by CadBane Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 am

Well like jedi said its not impossible it would just be for a redesigned program. We though of redesigning and putting out two versions before but thats for later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm