FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

2 posters

I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed.

CadBane
    CadBane
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : Site Webmaster/Folding@Home, TrackerV2 Development

I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed. Empty I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed.

Post by CadBane Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 am

Well yesterday when my gaming community was trying to have a meeting I was getting cut off from the internet completely that happened 4 time but that was actually the modem. But after that I have periodically having trouble accessing the WWW but could have access to VoIP and Xfire just fine. Sometime last night it went to where I could not get access what so ever, so out of shear "well Ill try this" kind of feeling I switched Ethernet ports on my mobo and hey I have WWW access. Anyone else have any clues or ideas what could be wrong other than the port being screwy.
    B2K24
    BETA Team Member

I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed. Empty Re: I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed.

Post by B2K24 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 am

Which mobo do you own? See if their is a newer driver for it. For ex. Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
    also go into network connections/Local Area Connection 1 or 2 right click properties and have a look there.
    CadBane
    CadBane
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : Site Webmaster/Folding@Home, TrackerV2 Development

I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed. Empty Re: I think one of my Network Ports on my MOBO is messed.

Post by CadBane Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 am

MSI 790FX-GD70 The thing in is that the second ether port works just fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm