FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

3 posters

Interesting Possibility for the app

CadBane
    CadBane
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : Site Webmaster/Folding@Home, TrackerV2 Development

Interesting Possibility for the app Empty Interesting Possibility for the app

Post by CadBane Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:14 pm

With all these Tablets coming out quick as ever this one in particular caught my eye.

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/viewpad10.htm

This one is dual booted with Windows 7 Home premium and currently but could change Android 1.6

Just thought I would put this out there because it will be interesting which tablet I get this one or the 10in ASUS Windows Eee Pad.
    jedi95
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Interesting Possibility for the app Empty Re: Interesting Possibility for the app

Post by jedi95 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm

CadBane wrote:With all these Tablets coming out quick as ever this one in particular caught my eye.

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/viewpad10.htm

This one is dual booted with Windows 7 Home premium and currently but could change Android 1.6

Just thought I would put this out there because it will be interesting which tablet I get this one or the 10in ASUS Windows Eee Pad.

Android 1.6 is really dated now, it should at LEAST run 2.1. 2.3 would be preferred though, since that is the latest.
    CadBane
    CadBane
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : Site Webmaster/Folding@Home, TrackerV2 Development

Interesting Possibility for the app Empty Re: Interesting Possibility for the app

Post by CadBane Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

The G Tablet which is the Dual core Tegra 2 based tablet shipped with android 2.2 as well as the ViewPad 7 with the Qualcomm MSM7227 600MHz and I think both have the App market capability. These 2 models are currently available. The Eee Pads are first quarter 2011.
    cblaxx19
    F@H App Dev

Post by cblaxx19 Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:18 pm

we have actually been testing on the galaxy tab. the screen doesnt get used entirely, we are trying to figure out why that is. but if we can work that out, the current version of the app is compatible with android 2.3.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm