FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

2 posters

Tracker and HFM

rklapp

Tracker and HFM Empty Tracker and HFM

Post by rklapp Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm using HFM to monitor clients on two different computers. I'm using Tracker on one and systray on the other. HFM can keep track of the # completed with the systray clients but not with Tracker. HFM does indicate if I complete a client using Tracker but resets to zero when I restart HFM.

Tracker = HFM resets when I restart HFM
    systray = HFM shows the # completed after restarting HFM

Can anyone explain this behavior? The first three are using Tracker. The ones labeled Gwen are systray.

Tracker and HFM Capturehs
    jedi95
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Tracker and HFM Empty Re: Tracker and HFM

Post by jedi95 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 am

rklapp wrote:I'm using HFM to monitor clients on two different computers. I'm using Tracker on one and systray on the other. HFM can keep track of the # completed with the systray clients but not with Tracker. HFM does indicate if I complete a client using Tracker but resets to zero when I restart HFM.

Tracker = HFM resets when I restart HFM
    systray = HFM shows the # completed after restarting HFM

Can anyone explain this behavior? The first three are using Tracker. The ones labeled Gwen are systray.

Tracker and HFM Capturehs

This is because the Tracker cleans out the client folder between WUs. HFM.NET would need to refresh in the <1 second timeframe between when the client finishes uploading the WU and when the folder is cleaned out in order to detect it.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:58 am