FAH GPU Tracker V2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAH GPU Tracker V2

FAH GPU Tracker V2 is a Folding@Home Client tracking and control program

2 posters

Optional Display

Marthian

Optional Display Empty Optional Display

Post by Marthian Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

While I was using the GPU3 client (systray) before using this program (thanks It is awesome), I was able to see a display of the rendering (visualization if you will) and thought it would be cool to do that too on here, it is really interesting to see what is being rendered.

Just in general, would it be possible to add the Display function to FAH Tracker to see what is being rendered?
    jedi95
    jedi95
    Dev Team Member

Job/hobbies : FAH GPU Tracker V2 Developer

Optional Display Empty Re: Optional Display

Post by jedi95 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Marthian wrote:While I was using the GPU3 client (systray) before using this program (thanks It is awesome), I was able to see a display of the rendering (visualization if you will) and thought it would be cool to do that too on here, it is really interesting to see what is being rendered.

Just in general, would it be possible to add the Display function to FAH Tracker to see what is being rendered?

First of all, the viewer drops your PPD dramatically when open. (>90% drop) Secondly, the viewer is known to cause anything from lockups to BSODs while open.

Using the viewer with the console clients isn't possible. Since the Tracker can only use the console clients, this means using the viewer with the Tracker isn't possible either. Even it it was, I wouldn't add it unless Stanford fixes the performance problems and the instability.
    Marthian

Post by Marthian Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:39 am

Yeah come to think of it, it was like that. Although not sure about the big PPD drop, I got the viewer to work once, but then it didn't work for awhile... thanks anyways

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am